New to computer recording? FL Studio (Fruity Loops) is the most groundbreaking music software to arrive since the digital age started.
Are you considering the purchase of a host sequencer such as Pro Tools, Logic, Cakewalk, Sonar, Ableton Live, Reason,Acid, or Cubase? FL Studio will give you all the tools you need to produce your own modern music regardless of style. The Image Line dedication to product updates and helpful how to online tutorials puts all other software to shame.
Already have a D.A.W. and want to try out a few Image Line VST Plugins? Modern sounds and intuitive designs.
FL Studio is one of the only DAWs to offer FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE! (Anyone who does computer recording
knows that updates are the most consistent expense of maintaining a DAW!)
If you are interested in producing music based on: samples, loops, audio, dnb, drum and bass, hip hop, techno, dance, drum loops, drums, remixing, or you just want to make beats.....FL Studio 10 XXL.
Need more convincing? Here are some of my recent projects, all created in FL STUDIO XXL.
Did I mention FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE?
If you want more info and a free download test version, visit the FL Studio homepage ( FL_STUDIO ) but make sure to return to links on this site for the discount!
Here is some content directly from (and property of) the Image Line website:
FL Studio is one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
Image-Line have developed FL Studio for over 12 years now and we know music software. Compatibility, connectivity and open standards are the life-blood of producer/musicians. FL Studio will play any sample file (WAV), run plugins (software synthesizers, VSTi & DXi) or MIDI instruments. You will be creating WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI songs, beats or loops only minutes after launching it.
You only buy FL Studio once then all future program updates are FREE for LIFE! This means that you're guaranteed to receive FL Studio 11 and all other future versions absolutely free.
FL Studio 10 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 12 years of sustained & focused development. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 10 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
What can FL Studio do?
Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 10 What's New?
64 bit plugin support - The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit 'Bridged' mode (see below).
- 'New pattern' (+) button - On the Channel Window / Step Sequencer. Add a Pattern and open the naming window.
- Small scrollbars in editors - Smaller scrollbar for the Piano roll, Event Editor, Playlist etc. See F10 > General Settings.
- Horizontal zoom - Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
- Improved memory management - Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio's memory allocation. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be opened in 'Bridged' mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 Gb depending on your version of 64 Bit Windows. 2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation. Each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
- Improved audio options - ASIO: 'Mix in bufferswitch' and 'Triple buffer' may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised 'Playback tracking' options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
- Autosave / Autobackup - FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to 15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!
- FL Studio Fruity Edition - Now gains access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
SUPPORTED OS: Windows - Mac OSX
The Drumaxx percussion modeling instrument gives you total control over 16 physically modeled drum pads that can be routed to independent outputs for external effects processing.
Ever wanted to synthesize a sound but found it was impossible? With Morphine, no sound is too painful to recreate.
A subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results.
A string physical modelling instrument, to express the delicacy and beauty of stringed sounds.
A vintage modeling synthesizer, that cuts through the mix to deliver precisely articulated and punchy sounds.
The 4th generation in the line of Toxic synthesizers. Toxic Biohazard distills the best.
Slayer is a realistic electric guitar simulation originally developed by reFX.
SUPPORTED OS: Windows - (no Mac OSX version)
Enter an amazing and unexplored sonic universe, armed only with Autogun, search 4.294.967.296 presets for their acoustic potential.
One of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available.
It loads and edits most of the existing sound formatsł out there.
DrumSynth Live features simultaneous support for 24 programmable real-time drum patches, each assigned to a separate key (C4 to B5).
You can morph dynamically from one drum patch to another.
The DX-10 vsti-dxi is the VSTi version of the mda DX-10.
An additive synthesizer doing subtractive synthesis.
Or if you prefer, a subtractive synthesizer powered by an additive synthesis engine.
Can produce exceptionally rich metallic and shimmering timbres, although it's not limited to this genre.
If you've ever wondered why pro studios pay thousands to refurbish decades old synthesizers, just listen to SimSynth Live for the answer.
FL Soundfont Player*
The Soundfont Player is an FL Studio add-on that gives you the power to load, play and render soundfonts (.sf2 files) in FL Studio.
* FL Studio program registration needed to use plugin.
A disruptive innovation in software synthesis, nothing else compares to the diversity Sytrus packs. FM, RM & Subtractive synthesis - have it all!
FL Video Player*
The Video Player allows you to open and play video or flash files synchronized with your song. It is a very useful tool for those needing to synchronize a soundtrack with video content.
* FL Studio program registration needed to use plugin.
Is best described as a "broad" analogue emulation synth, which means it can model sounds from a large range of analog synths such as Moog, Roland and others.
Let's not forget all the other popular names of Image Line's audio sequencer: Fruity Loops, Fruityloops, Fruity Loops Studio, FLstudio.
Lessons Jazz Music.Production Contact Links FL.Studio.Sale